Do you want a more grateful and content family?
Our Count Your Blessings Gratitude Jar Printable Kit can help! Read more about it below…
Printable blessings jar kit
Having an attitude of gratitude is challenging. It’s not something that we, as humans, are naturally inclined to. It’s a skill that takes self-discipline and consistent practice. And I created the Count Your Blessings Gratitude Jar printable kit to help! Because a blessings jar (or gratitude jar) could be just the thing that helps you and your family to grow in gratitude and contentedness.
The Count Your Blessings Gratitude Jar Printable Kit Will Help You To:
- Easily create a beautiful blessings jar, gratitude jar, or answered prayers jar (your choice).
- Practice gratitude and recognizing God’s blessings all year long.
- Remember all of the answered prayers and ways that God has blessed you and your family throughout the year.
- Be more content and happy with the things that you have.
- Have a more regular attitude of gratitude in your everyday life.
- checkHave more faith and trust in God because you can reflect on all the times He was there and pulled you through hard times.
Learn how to be more grateful, content, and happy with your life today by creating and using the Count Your Blessings Gratitude Jar printable kit.
What’s included in the Blessings Jar Printable Kit?
The Count Your Blessings Gratitude Jar Printable Kit Includes:
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions on how to put together (and use) your own Count Your Blessings Gratitude Jar
- 20 different printable labels (including labels to make a Blessings Jar, Gratitude Jar, or Answered Prayers Jar, plus blank labels)
- 26 coordinating printable faith stickers to use on your blessings jar
- 5 pages of patterned paper with grid cut lines to create gratitude cards for your jar
- 3 pages of different options to keep a running log of what you add to the jar (options for Blessings Jar, Gratitude Jar, or Answered Prayers Jar)
- 3 different options for memory keeper pages to keep a scrapbook of your past years’ memories (including pages for a Blessings Jar, Gratitude Jar, or Answered Prayers jar)
Everything is easy to use! Just print, cut, and add to your jar. For the labels and stickers you can print right onto sticker paper or regular paper and then Modge Podge them to the jar. They’re so easy and fun to create!
The gratitude jar printables will be immediately delivered to your email after successful payment in PDF format. This is a universal file reading format that allows you to open it up on virtually any device in order to print. You’ll need to print out the pages in order to use them. The files are included as individual PDF files so that you can print only what you want to use!Let’s explore a bit more what kinds of pages are included…
Easy to follow Gratitude Jar Instructions
With our beautiful step-by-step instructions you can easily create your own Blessings Jar, Gratitude Jar, or Answered Prayers Jar (or all three)! There are seven steps to creating and using the jar and it’s very easy to follow. Everything you’ll need is included in the instructions so you can print them out and get going on creating and using it for your family right away.
20 Printable Labels on 4 Pages (3 Different Jar Options!)
Whether you want to create a Blessings Jar, Gratitude Jar, Answered Prayers Jar, or call it something completely different, I’ve included all the labels that you’ll need. There are 5 different styles/size variations for each type of jar too. So you can pick just the right one for your preference and jar size.
26 Beautiful Printable Faith Stickers in Various Sizes
If you want to add a little bit more decorations to your jar than just the label, I’ve also included 26 coordinating printable faith stickers that you can use to decorate your jar. There are several different sizes and styles. So many cute options to personalize and make the Count Your Blessings Gratitude Jar just your own.
5 Pages of Printable Patterned Paper With Grid Cut Lines
I didn’t stop at helping you decorate the outside of your jar. I’ve also included some gorgeous coordinating printable patterned paper with grid lines to help you know where to cut. These are easy to use. Just print them out onto a lightweight cardstock, cut along the grid lines to make them into squares, write your memory out on the backside (plain side) and then fold them with the pretty pattern on the outside. They’ll look beautiful in your jar!
3 Different Pages to Hep You Keep a Running Log of Your Memories
As you get further into the year, you might want to look back throughout the year at the awesome memories you’ve added to your jar so far. This running log with come in handy for that. And it will also come in handy when you use the next printable (the memory keeper pages) at the end of the year. This is also great to use as just a quick bite-sized weekly gratitude journal page.
Record and Keep Your Memories from Previous Years
I pray that using the Count Your Blessings Gratitude Jar every week will become a regular habit for you and your family. And if that’s the case, then what do you do with the previous years’ memories when you empty your jar for the new year? Do you throw them out? Looking back on all of those great blessings is good for cultivating that attitude of gratitude even more. Which is why I’ve included 3 different options for memory keeper pages (to use as a Gratitude Jar, Blessings Jar, or Answered Prayer Jar). So you can keep and record your previous years’ memories in a scrapbook for years to come.
How can creating a Count Your Blessings Gratitude Jar change your life?
Copyright 2018, Ministry Minded Mom*Note: No physical products will be sent to you. This item is digital in nature and will be delivered to you via email.