Do you long to LOVE and better KNOW how to study the Bible?
Our 158+ page printable Bible Study Journal is the help you’ve been looking for
Printable Bible study journal kit
I created this Bible study journal kit to help you finally have the tools you need to dig deep into The Bible and study it from multiple angles — but also to keep all of your notes organized. Finally you have a solution to your Bible study woes.
The Bible Study Journal Will Help You To:
- Study the Bible more consistently and deeply with our easy to use worksheets, journal pages, and Bible planners.
- Learn 21+ Bible study methods with our guided and easy to follow Bible study worksheets.
- Finally get all of your Bible study papers organized into one easy-to-use binder. Easily add and move around pages to organize it just the way you’d like.
- Stop feeling lost and confused when it comes to studying your Bible. Easily get started today.
- Customize your Bible study exactly to your needs by mixing and matching worksheets.
- checkGet more out of your Bible study time by learning how to study the Bible from multiple different angles and depths through the guided worksheets and instructions included.
Fall in love with God’s Word again with this thorough and life changing printable bundle.Available for immediate download (PDF).
What’s included in the Bible Study Journal bundle?
This printable Bible study journal includes:
- 158 pages (and counting) including worksheets, journal pages, note pages, calendars, and more!
- 12 monthly section pages (January – December) + 1 blank to make your own custom sections
- Divider tabs in 3 different designs on a total of 9 pages which include large month tabs (January – December), large blank tabs for main sections, and smaller blank tabs for sub-sections
- 8 cover options with front, back, and 1″, 1.5″, 2″, 2.5″, and 3″ bindings in the 8.5″x11″ size
The 8 cover options include the rainbow cover, and then versions in pink, purple, blue, teal, green, orange, and yellow. All 8 color options are included in the “Original (Rainbow)” design option. After purchasing you will have access to all future updates and new pages added to the design and size option you purchase (more designs and size options to come).
The journal will be immediately delivered to your email after successful payment in PDF format. This is a universal file reading format that allows you to open it up on virtually any device in order to print. You’ll need to print out the journal in order to use it. The files are available as one big file with all of the pages included (excluding covers, monthly sections, and tabs) for your initial print. And then there are also individual PDF files for each page so you can easily print out multiple copies of a particular page you might use more often or just need to re-print.Let’s explore a bit more what kinds of pages are included…
Tools to Finally Get Your Bible Study Pages Organized
If you’ve ever found yourself frustrated with how to get your Bible study pages organized, then our Bible Study Journal is the answer. We have all kinds of great tools to help you finally get organized, including:
- Monthly section pages to divide your Bible Study Journal by month (January – December)
- A blank section page to develop your own Bible Study Journal sections
- 3 styles of divider tabs on 9 pages which include large month tabs (January – December), large blank tabs for main sections, and smaller blank tabs for sub-sections
- Tab patterns for the “Original (Rainbow)” design option include solid color, polka dot, and diagonal stripes that all coordinate beautifully with the rest of your journal. It can also be fun to mix-and-match the tab designs to personalize your journal even more.
Easily Edit Divider Tabs Before Printing
Check out how easy it is to edit the blank divider tabs to your liking before printing! This way you can keep things looking nice and clean and coordinated. After you open your file in Adobe Acrobat, just type in whatever you want in each tab. Then just print them out, cut them, and add them to your Bible study binder. It’s so simple to customize your binder exactly the way you want. Here’s how it works:
Bible Reading Planning Tools You’ve Been Dreaming Of
Have you ever wanted to completely read through your Bible but didn’t know how to go about keeping track of that? Well I’ve got you covered with the Bible reading planning tools included in the Bible Study Journal. Things like: a Bible Reading Tracker, Books of the Bible Genre Reference Sheet, Yearly Bible Reading Plan (blank and pre-planned), blank Monthly Bible Reading Plan, and 4 versions of a Weekly Bible Reading Plan Worksheet (1 pre-filled with Bible genres, 1 pre-filled with examples of how to fill out with books of the Bible, 1 blank to develop your own regular plan, and 1 with a blank date section to get more specific with your plan each week).
Don’t Plan to Just READ the Bible, Make a Plan to STUDY It
Not only are there tons of great tools to help you read the Bible more consistently and thoroughly. But there are also great tools included to help you to study it too! You get a pre-filled Weekly and blank Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Bible study calendars so you can set goals and make a solid plan for what study goals you want to accomplish throughout the year. You also get helpful Bible Studies to Do checklists, Books of the Bible Genre reference sheet, Types of Bible Study cheatsheet, and of course all of the study worksheets and journal pages you could need. Everything’s here to help you create a solid and actionable plan to study the Bible more fervently.
Tons and Tons of Different Types of Bible Study Checklists, Worksheets, Journal Pages, and Notes Pages
The Bible Study Journal is jam packed with nearly every type of Bible study worksheet you could want. There are 33 different worksheets and journal pages for different types of Bible studies like: topical, word, Bible books, verses, characters, chapters in the Bible, Bible stories, Bible authors, attributes of God, promises of God, and even some generic Bible study worksheets. Each type of study includes a checklist for studies you want to try, at least one guided worksheet, and a notes page.
11 Simple Yet Powerful Acronym Bible Studies Included! — Plus Tools to Create Your Own
Acronym style Bible studies like the famous S.O.A.P. method are incredibly simple ways to study the Bible, and yet they can be so powerful. There are so many great ones out there, and I’ve included worksheets and instructions for 11 of them. PLUS I’ve also included instructions on how to create YOUR OWN PERSONAL acronym style Bible study method and 3 different worksheets to use for your custom one (for 4 letter, 5 letter, and 6 letter acronyms).
Extend Any Bible Study Worksheet & Journal Page
I’ve included two simple pages that will give you an incredible amount of flexibility with your Bible Study Journal. These two pages are a blank lined page and a blank page with no lines. Both of them still coordinate with the rest of your journal. But they can be used to extend any of the Bible study worksheets and journaling pages included! Print these out on the backside of any of your worksheets or as completely separate pages. And just like that, you have a completely customized Bible study system.
How can the Bible Study Journal change your life?
Copyright 2019, Ministry Minded Mom*Note: No physical products will be sent to you. This item is a digital PDF and will be delivered to you via email.